We use crowns and/or veneers to change your smile if you have imperfections with your teeth such as discolouration, broken or uneven teeth.
A crown, which is commonly referred to as a ‘Cap’ is used as the ideal way to restore a natural looking tooth. The reasons we may crown a tooth are because:
- The tooth is broken and cannot be restored with a filling
- The tooth is heavily filled and cannot be restored by another filling
- The tooth is discoloured due to a root canal treatment
- The tooth is discoloured due to fillings
- You don’t like the natural shape or alignment of your teeth and want to cosmetically change your smile by crowning more than one tooth
Crowns are made from just porcelain, porcelain bonded to metal or just metal and we offer a range of different types of crowns at various different prices.
This lady hated her crooked teeth and didn’t want to go through orthodontic treatment. After whitening her lower teeth and some of the top back ones, we then restored her upper teeth based on veneers and crowns creating the ‘perfect arch’ for her.